OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Official Contest Rules of the “CVG Advantage Giveaway”, sponsored by the Kenton County Airport Board, (“CVG”), operator of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, (“Airport”), in cooperation with Tom Gill Chevrolet, (“Tom Gill”).
1. This contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the states of Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana who are at least twenty-one years of age by May 12, 2009. Provided that the following individuals are not eligible to win: (a) Employees, officers and directors of the Kenton County Airport Board, (“CVG”), and/or Tom Gill, their advertising agencies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, contest sponsors, Contest Entities, and the immediate family members, (spouses, children, parents, siblings and legal dependents), of such employees, officers and directors; (b) employees, officers and directors of any concessionaire operating at the Airport, including the spouse of any such employee, officer or director; (c) employees, officers and directors of any air freight, air taxi or air carrier company, including the spouse of any such director, officer or employee. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received;
2. Contest begins May 12, 2009 and ends October 31, 2009. No purchase is necessary. To enter to win the Grand Prize online, go to www.cvgairport.com and signup to become a CVG Parking Advantage member. Once signup is completed, you will have an opportunity to link over to Tom Gill’s website to register to win the vehicle. Alternatively, entry forms are available by mail by sending a post card containing the individuals name, address and phone number, to the CVG Mailing Address, or entry forms may be picked up at the CVG Administrative Office. Requests by mail shall also designate the “CVG Advantage Giveaway”. Individuals requesting entry forms by mail will be mailed an entry form along with postage. Original entry forms can be filled out and mailed to the CVG Mailing Address or delivered to the CVG Administrative Office. Only original entry forms will be accepted; lost, late, illegible, or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Only one online, mail-in or hand delivered entry form per person will be permitted. All entries become the property of CVG and will not be returned. CVG reserves the right to retain any or all contest materials for any reason CVG deems necessary in its sole discretion for the completion of the contest, or for reason of publicity or advertising. CVG and Tom Gill shall have no responsibility for any computer, online, telephone, cable, network, electronic, hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, faulty or jumbled transmissions, service provider, internet, website, postal service, or other accessibility or availability issues, traffic congestion, human intervention, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All online entries must be received by CVG on or before 11:59 p.m. EST, on October 31, 2009. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, post-marked by October 27, 2009, and received by CVG by October 30, 2009. All hand delivered entries must be received by CVG by 5:00 p.m. EST, on October 30, 2009. All entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and any and all interpretations of these Rules and decisions of the contest judges, whose interpretations and decisions shall be final and binding in all respects.
3. Two (2) entrants will be randomly selected from the entries received in each particular calendar month during the contest. Provided that only two (2) entrants will be randomly selected for the period May 12, 2009 through June 30, 2009. If any chosen entrant is determined to be ineligible or cannot be reached within five (5) days from the initial drawing, another entrant’s name will be chosen at random. The final 10 chosen entrants will be qualified to win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize drawing will be held at the Ticketing Level of Terminal 3 at the Airport, on or before November 13, 2009. The final 10 entrants will be notified of the exact date and time of the final drawing. The 10 entrants or their designee must be present in person to win. If the winner is subsequently determined to be ineligible or does not comply with these Rules, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner from the final 10 entrants shall be selected by a random drawing.
4. The winner shall receive the following Grand Prize:
Grand Prize: A 2010 Chevrolet Camaro valued at approximately $27,945,
The Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) is non-transferable, non-assignable, and not redeemable for cash. CVG and Tom Gill reserve the right to substitute the Grand Prize for another prize of equal or greater value.
5. The winner will be required to present two original forms of identification, including a picture ID. Faxes or photocopies will not be accepted. The winner is solely liable for all applicable taxes, including sales tax, title, tag and registration fees, imposed by any governmental authority upon the Grand Prize or the transfer of the Grand Prize to the winner. As a condition of winning the Grand Prize, Winner agrees to provide their name, address, phone number and social security number or taxpayer ID number, which CVG or Tom Gill will provide to the Internal Revenue Service.
6. The Grand Prize is taken “as is” and carries no warranties of any kind, express or implied, except as may be offered by the manufacturer or otherwise required by law. CVG and Tom Gill make no representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize. As a condition of winning the Grand Prize, the winner will be required to sign a release form and affidavit of eligibility to claim the Grand Prize. Failure to do so will forfeit the winner’s right to the Grand Prize. Winner further consents to the use of their name, likeness, biographical information, and any and all verbal or written communication with CVG or Tom Gill regarding this contest for publicity purposes, without compensation. Winner agrees to waive any claim of royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this contest, each entrant releases CVG and Tom Gill, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any agents involved in the development, production or handling (including any Grand Prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this contest, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, directors, officers, agents, employees, and any other person or entity associated with the contest (collective, the “Contest Entities”), from any and all liability for losses, injuries and/or expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death to any person), resulting from participation in this contest including acceptance and/ or use or misuse of the Grand Prize, or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering, or announcement of the Grand Prize.
8. CVG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner if CVG determines in its sole discretion that such entrant or winner is ineligible or has violated these Rules in any manner. CVG shall have the sole right to interpret these Rules, and further reserves the right to amend or modify these Rules at any time without notice. All decisions of CVG are final. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this contest or the Grand Prize in any way will be ineligible for same and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Any disputes arising from or relating to this contest, or these Rules, or the Grand Prize, must be brought in the District or Circuit Court in Boone County, Kentucky, or in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, Covington Division, as applicable. This contest and these Rules shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without regard to the rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute, the party bringing the suit shall be entitled only to its actual damages, and shall not be entitled, under any circumstances, to any punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees and costs.
9. Check local laws regarding these restrictions and exclusions. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
10. Mailing Address: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, Attn. “CVG Advantage Giveaway” P.O. Box 752000 Cincinnati, Ohio 45275-2000.
Administration Office Address: 2939 Terminal Drive, 2nd floor Hebron, Kentucky 41048
11. You may contact CVG for a full copy of the contest rules.